Vertical Manual Actuator (VMA)
The Vertical Manual Actuator (VMA) features improved thermal, electrical, and mechanical performance that will lower your cost of test.
If you would like a copy of the Maintenance & Inspection Guide for this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may contact your regional sales representative or distributor as well.
Single-Latch Clamshell Design
- Provides simple latching and actuation
- Latches before engaging package
- Turning knob actuates device
Vertical Actuation of Contacts
- More consistent package contact
- Improved coplanarity
- Reduced X-Y movement on package
- Easy to replace when changing between various SO and QFP device packages
- Fixed hard-stops ensure proper actuation
Better Airflow to Package
- Center holes in leadbacker and knob ensure better temperature control
-55°C to 155°C